20.11.10

Torture. Jesse Ventura.

[Water-boarding] is torture... It's drowning. It gives you the complete sensation that you are drowning. It is no good, because you -- I'll put it to you this way, you give me a water board, Dick Cheney and one hour, and I'll have him confess to the Sharon Tate murders.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/12/jesse-ventura-coleman-a-h_n_202629.html

Generally speaking I don't have a crazy amount of respect for the former Governor of Minnesota Jesse Ventura. Served his country with honour. Served his state with honor (afaik). Did a decent job as an entertainer, I suppose - and as a governor, for all I know. Bit of a nutjob with respect to the whole conspiracy theory stuff. But whatever.

He said one of the smartest thing I've heard in a loooooong time. Quoted above.

No comments:

Post a Comment